Glenade B&B ☆☆☆
A wonderfully inexpensive B&B in a modern house just SW of Bath center
This is one of those inexpensive, unpretentious family-run British bed and breakfasts in an unassuming private home just southwest of the Bath city center.
It consists of just three rooms—a twin and two doubles—that share a bathroom and a toilet on the hall.
The rooms have simple but comfortable furnishings. The included continental breakfast is ample. The welcome from Zena and Mike is friendly.
There is on-site parking, or if you arrive by train or bus, they will pick you up and drop you off at the station—nice.
The B&B is a 15-minute walk uphill from the city center, or you can grab a local bus from a stop about 150 feet away.Book it
General info about B&Bs in England
Also in Reid's List: Bath Lodging:
- Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa★★★| £££
- Crystal Palace Apartment★★★| ££
- Abbey Green Apartment★★★| £££
- Thatch Cottage★★★| £
- Leighton House★★☆| ££
- Abbey Hotel★★☆| ££
- Harington's City Hotel★★☆| £
- The Bath House Boutique Bed & Breakfast★★☆| £
- Berdoulat & Breakfast★★☆| ££
- Grosvenor Villa B&B★★☆| £