Have tent, will travel... to these shady spots to pitch a tent or park the campervan
- Booking.com - Nearly 400 campgrounds and "Resort village" holiday parks in the U.K.Partner
- Campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk - Lists more than 3,000 member campgrounds in the U.K., including more than 1,600 "Certificated Sites"—small, private camping plots with space for a maximum of only five motorhomes or 10 tents (so lots of lovely farms), open to members only.
- Caravanclub.co.uk - An RV club with around 200 club campgrounds and motorhome parks, another 50 affilaited campgrounds, and more than 2,000 "Certificated Locations"—lovely, small private sites, each with room for no more than five motorhomes (so lots of farms and such) open to members only.
- Eurocampings.co.uk - More than 650 campgrounds in the U.K.
- Nationaltrust.org.uk - Four dozen National Trust locations (under "Holidays") offering tents, yurts, tipis, Berber tents, cabins, pods, bothies, bunkhouses and motorhome parks across the U.K.