International Hall - University of London ☆☆☆
Camden dorm rooms near the British Museum at the University of London
These University of London dorms are between the British Museum and King's Cross, just a block east of Russell Square station on the Piccadilly line.
Rooms are what you'd expect from college housing: simple and well-worn but clean.
Breakfast is included, as is the free WiFi. There's a coin-op laundry as well. (No kitchen facilities, though.)
Singles share a common bath on the hall, but doubles come with private facilities.
There is a two-night minimum.Book it
» More about University dorms in England
General info about University dorms in England
Also in Reid's List: London Lodging:
- 11 Cagodan Gardens Hotel★★★| £££
- The Savoy Hotel★★★| £££
- The Connaught★★★| £££
- Duke's Hotel★★★| £££
- The Gore★★★| ££
- Juliette's Bed and Breakfast, Dawson Place★★★| ££
- Cheval Three Quays at The Tower of London Apartments★★★| £££
- The Royal Horseguards★★★| £££
- Hotel 41★★★| £££
- The Harrington Apartments★★★| ££