Cathedral View B & B ★★☆
A lovely little B&B with views of Salisbury's cathedral spire
Steve and Wenda's little four-room B&B inhabits a brick Georgian Town House built in 1795 just a block east of the cathedral near St. Anne's Gate.
Rooms One and Three have the promised cathedral views (well, of the famous spire rising above the buildings opposite), amd Room Three's twin beds can be turned into a king.
Rooms Two and Four, with their dusty rose and white decor, have garden views.
Breakfast is cooked to order, and all guests eat toether around one big table.Book it
General info about B&Bs in England
Also in Reid's List: Wiltshire lodging:
- Avebury Lodge★★☆| ££
- Rollestone Manor★★☆| £
- Chapter House★★☆| ££
- The Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel★★☆| ££
- George Hotel★☆☆| £
- Robin Hill Cottage★☆☆| ££
- B&B Haven At Avebury★☆☆| £
- Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge★☆☆| ££
- Best Western Red Lion Hotel★☆☆| ££
- Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel★☆☆| ££